Director of product
Was this rating useful?
people's found this review helpful
Report This Grade
One of the worst I’ve worked with
- won’t backup decisions and constantly shifts his stance. Good luck getting any accountability when that happens. His actions will hurt your reputation with your colleagues and he won’t cover you for it either
- poor communication. Expects people to be mind readers. Has no clue how the direction he gives influences the results and outcomes, he’s quicker to assume that everyone involved is incompetent before looking at his “leadership”
- will not listen to anything you have to say even if it’s backed up by data, experiments and research. He only wants to do what he wants to do
- very low integrity in both dealing with internal staff and product decisions. He would push for highly questionable product decisions going as far as hiding important information from customers in favor of boosting his numbers
- will not listen to anything you have to say
don’t expect to take any days off, even if he does
We will send updates of new features, updates to the platform, blog posts, and other cool developments.
Thank you for signing up!
Boss Report Card is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Sorry, you must be logged in to do this action.
My boss cares about my personal and professional development.
My boss’s communication is clear, consistent, comprehensive, and adaptable.
My boss can be relied upon to do the right thing in their actions.
My boss allows me to work independently, gives me decision-making ability, and supports me.
My boss knows my day-to-day activities, understands the practical aspects of my work, understands the industry,
and comprehends the overall business strategy.
My boss is sincere and genuine.