Was this rating useful?
people's found this review helpful
Report This Grade
This dumb bitch redefined the word Cunt, not only is, she is stupid Cunt, but she redefined the word Cunt the only one stupider in this bitch is the idiots gave her her job.
Within three weeks I realize that this bitch was the dumbest motherfucker to ever walk the planet earth.
This bitch will lie and fuck you over at every chance she gets. 90% of her day spent re adjusting her bra strap, the other 10% of her day suspend being a fucking moron.
You would think that if 80% of your work for us quits do you do some internal reflection but not this bitch she just doubles down on her retardation.
If I was her, I would just do the world favor and blow my fucking brains out.
We will send updates of new features, updates to the platform, blog posts, and other cool developments.
Thank you for signing up!
Boss Report Card is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Sorry, you must be logged in to do this action.
My boss cares about my personal and professional development.
My boss’s communication is clear, consistent, comprehensive, and adaptable.
My boss can be relied upon to do the right thing in their actions.
My boss allows me to work independently, gives me decision-making ability, and supports me.
My boss knows my day-to-day activities, understands the practical aspects of my work, understands the industry,
and comprehends the overall business strategy.
My boss is sincere and genuine.