University of Texas at San Antonio
Business Service Manager
Was this rating useful?
people's found this review helpful
Report This Grade
Things to look for:
- She is a proclaimed atheist who hates anyone of a faith background.
- She has admitted of lying about her mental health disorder to the institution where supposedly got doctor orders to sign off.
- She is biased to certain employees of a different background.
- She is from the west side of San Antonio (area where lots of crimes occurs), she does at times act violent in the office.
- She is disorganised and messy as a supervisor.
- If she is called out for any mistakes or failures she will lie about it instead of owning up to it.
- She will put on a facade of being tough. She is not, as the saying goes “ppl who act tough are actually soft inside”.
- Her degree doesn’t not translate to her job at all.
I do not recommend working for her at all.
I'm not sure what's worse her lying about her mental health when people actually have mental disorders or her competency as a supervisor and even as an employee.
Don't work for her.
I hope she gets fired or finds another job.
My younger sibling isn't even 21 years old could manage to do a better job than her.
I hope UTSA replaces her!
We will send updates of new features, updates to the platform, blog posts, and other cool developments.
Thank you for signing up!
Boss Report Card is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Sorry, you must be logged in to do this action.
My boss cares about my personal and professional development.
My boss’s communication is clear, consistent, comprehensive, and adaptable.
My boss can be relied upon to do the right thing in their actions.
My boss allows me to work independently, gives me decision-making ability, and supports me.
My boss knows my day-to-day activities, understands the practical aspects of my work, understands the industry,
and comprehends the overall business strategy.
My boss is sincere and genuine.